Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2001 V92c Deluxe with only 9400 miles. Planning to use it for road trips across the midwest for as long as the weather allows. Looking for tips on maintenance and accessories to make that easier.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
That's only 627 miles a year. Someone needs to be put in jail for not having fun. Congrats and keep us posted. A windshield and a luggage rack and/or bags will help with touring. Is this your first bike? BTW, I used to live in Rogers Park ions ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats !!! And welcome to the group !!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just picked up a 2001 V92c Deluxe with only 9400 miles. Planning to use it for road trips across the midwest for as long as the weather allows. Looking for tips on maintenance and accessories to make that easier.
Looks like thats 2 of us. I just picked up a '00 v92c SE with 6800 miles. Grab yourself a good windshield and decent saddlebags (If you don't already) and +1 on the luggage rack. Definitely makes for a more ideal packing situation

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! Bike has a windshield and bags, but no rack, just a pillion. Looking for highway bars, I think, but can only find the Lindby.

Salt Lake would make for a gorgeous ride, and I have a friend out that way. You might see me on the road in your neighborhood.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Georgia.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts