Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am A New Owner Of A 2007 Jackpot Premium From Houston,texas Taking My First Baby Steps And Wanted To Introduce Myself To Everyone. I Researched The Victory Brand For 2 Years Before Making My Purchase And Stumbled Across A 2007 Jackpot Premium That I Just Could Not Pass Up. I Have Owned The Bike For A Week Now And What I Have Heard Seems To Be True. Everybody Just Drools All Over This Beautiful Machine Where Ever I Go Asking All About It,
Looks Like I Am The Newest Sales Rep.for Victory. I Wanted An American Bike That Turns Heads And This Is Definately The One.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I Am A New Owner Of A 2007 Jackpot Premium From Houston,texas Taking My First Baby Steps And Wanted To Introduce Myself To Everyone. I Researched The Victory Brand For 2 Years Before Making My Purchase And Stumbled Across A 2007 Jackpot Premium That I Just Could Not Pass Up. I Have Owned The Bike For A Week Now And What I Have Heard Seems To Be True. Everybody Just Drools All Over This Beautiful Machine Where Ever I Go Asking All About It,
Looks Like I Am The Newest Sales Rep.for Victory. I Wanted An American Bike That Turns Heads And This Is Definately The One.
Yep! It never gets old.......and it's always great to be able to answer questions for any possible future Victory Owner!

thumb upWELCOME from Katy!!!thumb up

·
Registered
163 Posts
I too have recently bought a 2007 Jackpot premium leftover. I bought it in December and it still only has 8 miles on it, the weather is finally starting to break so I hope to be out soon. Welcome to the club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts