Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, just picked up my 2011 Jackpot last Thursday and had a good long ride on Sunday, and I must say, the bike is everything I could have wanted and dreamt about. it handles really well and goes like a scalded cat . My name is Wayne and I've been riding bikes for the last 50 years and still haven't shaken that feeling of excitement when I walk out into the garage and see my bike waiting for me.
I've just picked up from Ed at the new Victory dealer here in Brisbane and my wife says she still can't get the grin off my face. I hope to meet some more Victory riders here in Brizzy soon.

Wayne (Redcliffe)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hi to all, just picked up my 2011 Jackpot last Thursday and had a good long ride on Sunday, and I must say, the bike is everything I could have wanted and dreamt about. it handles really well and goes like a scalded cat . My name is Wayne and I've been riding bikes for the last 50 years and still haven't shaken that feeling of excitement when I walk out into the garage and see my bike waiting for me.
I've just picked up from Ed at the new Victory dealer here in Brisbane and my wife says she still can't get the grin off my face. I hope to meet some more Victory riders here in Brizzy soon.

Wayne (Redcliffe)
Congrats on hitting the Jackpot, Wayne! Welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the forum from one Jackpot owner to another. Enjoy the ride!

Sent from my nifty phone!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hi Wayne
Did a lot labouring for my dad in Redcliffe when I was a teenager. At that time there were koalas everywhere.....great memories, and beautiful country there.
Awesome bike mate- you'll find the Victory crowd will grow very quickly with the Brissie shop opening.
Ride safe mate.
Cheers
Kris

·
Registered
352 Posts
When I figure out how to add a Pic I'll pop a couple in here.
Congrats

upload them to photobucket,then copy(IMG) and paste...thumb up

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome, hit the paper clip looking icon in the post box and you should be able to upload that way....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts