Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this on the other forum, not everybody like flames. before and after. [/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
13,177 Posts
so did you paint the bike or trade it in.
Flames look great

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Think he painted it.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I'm guna say traded it....:)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the confusion I had it painted by Amanda Brisebois of Brampton, Ontario. Black Widow Airbrushing

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Sorry for the confusion I had it painted by Amanda Brisebois of Brampton, Ontario. Black Widow Airbrushing
Looks great!!

Care to share what it cost you?

Did you disassemble it yourself or?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I think its SWEET looking , I will be on the lookout for it in Laconia this year !cheers

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I first thought you traded it and was just messing with us, especially since the gold bike has different passenger foot rests and the trim missing on the front fender. Wonder what a XR would look like painted that way?!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I first thought you traded it and was just messing with us, especially since the gold bike has different passenger foot rests and the trim missing on the front fender. Wonder what a XR would look like painted that way?!
That's what I thought, cool Colors tho....:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very nice. Obviously I like it, that is what I ride. I think though if I had to do custom paint on my bike, I would change it up a little. The XC is one of the very few flame paint job bikes I like

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bike looks Great gamewarden...now we have to hook up more thumb up to show off that Bad Boy cheers

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nope same bike with the standard passenger floorboards. I have not bolted on the front and rear fender guards yet, can't decide if it looks better without them, any opinions????

cheers I have already booked a place at Laconia. Staying longer and riding to the coast etc. Arriving on June 16 and leaving June 21. No rain Please. The guys I go with really did not want to leave Kingston last year in that downpour but it did stop as soon as we arrived at Pine Hollow Campground.

I took the parts to the painter easily bolt off and on. 3500 dollars Canadian was the cost. 3 coats of an upgraded clear coat.

Dave

Not sure if you heard Drew is going to work for the Harley dealer in Peterborough. If your interested 5 of us ( Peter O'Neil etc) are going to Laconia and have rented a 6 bedroom house. We have one bedroom left if interested get in touch.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dave

Not sure if you heard Drew is going to work for the Harley dealer in Peterborough. If your interested 5 of us ( Peter O'Neil etc) are going to Laconia and have rented a 6 bedroom house. We have one bedroom left if interested get in touch.
I was talking to Drew today and heard the info :(
Send me a PM about Laconia of the dates and price of room etc.
Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts