Beautiful paint job. :not worthy:

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Very, Very, nice paint job thumb up

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a biker bar right up the street from my house...a typical w/e has 200+ bikes and will see 500+ when they have runs...I have looked at most of the custom Harleys and bike builders versions when ever I am in the area...imho most of the paint jobs are a mess...good luck if they ever try to sell the bike...

yours is a grand slam...beautiful..just the right amount..classy...should be a victory option NOW!!!

Mucho exellante!! Great idea to add to the blue since the blue really pops out in the sun already.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Very nicely done. You should be very proud of that one!!thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Very nice! Good choice of color/pattern!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Crib

That one beautiful bike you got there . Your crib in the back ground ain't to shabby either . Nice pictures...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BBob,

Thanks for the question.

I wanted to see what it looked like without anything on the fairing first. it was my intent to make sure we did not over-do the graphics.

I am talking with my painter now about how we are going to do the fairing. As simple as it seems, we went back and forth for a few weeks before settling on what we did so far.

The fairing seems simple, but the body lines flow opposite of the ones on the tanks. It is important to me to make sure the whole thing flows visually.

Short version: Stay tuned. The fairing is next.wac

·
Registered
26 Posts
Man o man that turned out great. Even though I've only had our black XC two weeks I've already thought about something in the paint department. How much (ball park) did that run ya if you dont mind?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts