Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, thanks for having me in the group. I picked up a beautiful '12 Hardball end of January. I've wanted one of these for a while and one came available in my neighborhood. Picked it up not realizing how sought after they are becoming. I've added a few things in the past month. I found an OEM windscreen, stripped the chrome and gave it some flat black. And added a pillion backrest for the wife, and a set of OEM highway closeout bibs. Once I get enough posts I'll share some pics. I have some Avon heated grips that arrived yesterday to install, and hope to find a good heated seat, and maybe factory adjustable floorboards. It's March, and the snow is supposed to stop flying today, so looking forward to getting a real ride in to the coast with my local bike club tomorrow. So far I'm absolutely loving this bike and it's an awesome upgrade from the Vulcan 900 I stepping up from, which I may have a buyer for this weekend!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm also a newer member and finding out a lot about my 2014 XC from the very helpful members of this forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts