Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
OWWWW - Hit them, and then see if you can back up over them? WTF!

The trooper will get Admin leave/With pay.

It will be discoveredup that he was texting.....

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I live right down the road from Dayton. I just watched that video and he don't even slow down till like 10 seconds after he hit them, I really hope he gets charged with something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It's not the criminals we have to watch out for the cops lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
Hey, let me give another perspective steelhauler. Anybody driving with that lack of skills is the criminal, even if they are also a cop.

What I found especially disturbing is that the people involved were not pressing charges. What or who are they afraid of? Are the Ohio police that corrupted that they figure they had better not press charges? I am a simple man but do not easily tolerate malfeasance in office by anyone.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
What are ya gonna do when they come for you?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Not defending the cop but...

1. His cruiser has a lot of electronica besides a smartphone. A bunch of ways to be distracted while driving for him and practically every other LEO in a SOTA cruiser.
2. A cop driving over the speed limit. Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. Say it ain't so Joe Dimaggio.

Future byline. Ohio SP settles suit with injured motorcyclists for an undisclosed sum. The trooper cited in the writ is no longer a member of the force and was unavailable for comment. A representative for the troopers told this reporter that while the accident was an isolated event every effort is being made to insure that this does not happen again.(what he means is next time no f'ing way you vultures are going to get your claws on the dashcam footage.)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
This cop senselessly mowed these people down , what a F%&#ing MORON ! His license to drive should be revoked for the rest of his life. This is the reason I cruise at higher speeds then allowed, to keep everything in front of me at all times. I will risk a ticket before being pancaked by an IDIOT!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've noticed a trend..

...in my line of work. The police have started using their private phones to text each other as all other forms of comm. are recorded. VERY difficult to get your hands on their private phone records if the conduct in question is even arguably in the line of duty. Not to take anything away from all the other distractions they have in the cruisers. Just sayin'....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts