Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member almost a year but have never posted until now. I have learned so much by reading everyones posts. I was always told you have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason and guess thats why I read, learn and do, although there have been a few instances when I wanted to chime in. Anyway, I'm from North Alabama, bought my 2013 XCT in December of 2012, rode it home during snow flurries, about 30 degrees and a big smile on my face. Traded a 2009 HD Ultra Classic and have never regretted it, although I do have another Harley in the garage that never gets ridden, more of a show bike, but it's been for sale for a while, I just haven't tried real hard to sell it, I kinda like it, but it really needs to go now, taking up valuable space. I've done a good bit of upgrades, I will save them for another post, but I guess because this bike is SO easy to work on, I jump in there and go after it. Oh well, just getting my first post in.
Bama

·
Registered
742 Posts
Don't be so shy! Jump in the deep end and swim w/the rest of the loonies... especially if you got knowledge to impart and skills to share.cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll be jumping in now, but the knowledge and skills I got pertaining to Victory bikes came from reading posts here and watching Witchdoctor and others videos, and then applying that knowledge in my garage.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome guys ! cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I feel guilty also, a couple months for me, and the main reason was I couldn't see pics without being a member. What good is it to hear about all these cool bikes and mods if you can't see the pics?

·
Registered
742 Posts
I feel guilty also, a couple months for me, and the main reason was I couldn't see pics without being a member. What good is it to hear about all these cool bikes and mods if you can't see the pics?
Indeed! thumb up

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome Bama.
You need to get that hog out for a ride once in a while or it will be a pretty ride that just won't work right. They don't get any better when they just sit but they do eat up insurance money.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Bama.
You need to get that hog out for a ride once in a while or it will be a pretty ride that just won't work right. They don't get any better when they just sit but they do eat up insurance money.

Yes indeed I do need to get the Hog out. I've already had to go through carb once, crappy gas, government should stay away from things they know nothing about, which is everything but stealing, but it needs riding now, I have it loaded with racing fuel and ethynal killer now, I just need to ride a few tanks through it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts