Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have conversion kits that fit all Vic's with the peg style rear brake pedal. This kits comes with a Kuryakyn pedal, my special bracket, hardware and detailed instructions to get rid of the little peg thats on your bike now. I have sold many of these and all say that it feels like a whole new braking system much better than the peg style. The kits are $63 including shipping to the USA. You will love this kit and I have included pictures of this kit on my own Vision. Dain :D

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
How do I order one of these pedals and have it sent to Ontario, Canada? Does Dain have a website?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dain/Kuryakyn Brake Pedal Tahnkyou Dain!

Ordered Dain's Kuryakyn Brake Pedal for my ride. Most awesome guy to deal with. THANX DAIN!!! Great price $63 or 4 total, got it the following week, installed in 10 minutes! 9 to remove the POS peg and 1 to install new part! Looks good. Works great!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another satisfied customer/Thanks Dain

Brake pedal came in the mail yesterday and had it installed in no time.Looks and feels great,What an improvement over the stock peg.Thanks again.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Guy's I am glad you posted about them. I have had people PM me but I am not getting those real well. So you can also email me at [email protected] . Thanks, Dain

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dain

Loved the skull pedal I rec'd. I am finding that it places the pedal more towards the back, maybe I just need to get used to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts