Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you've noticed a new R&P section, the admin is working out the bugs and hopefully it'll be up and running soon. This new section will open up the options of having separate threads for certain subjects instead of one huge mega thread. I thought you all would like that. Right now it seems to not work, hopefully not for long.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
***lights fuse***

Religious and Political posts SUCK!

***runs away***

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This way it has its own section and new threads can be started and hopefully having open-access like that will prevent spill over into the rest of the forum. Religion and politics will now be its own entity on the Forum instead of a thread in another section.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Nothing anyone posts in this will change me from being a devout Pastafarian. Pass the Parmesan cheese please.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Change is inevitable unfortunately (or fortunately depending).

Why just the other day while visiting in California there was a lady was still dressed up for Halloween in one of those Middle Eastern outfits that made her look like she wearing a black plastic trash bag that covered everything but her face. I bet she has to be extra careful when the trash truck stops nearby.

I guess it's new thing there; they celebrate All Hallows Eve year round now.

Next thing ya know they will be doing it in all the big cities and some small ones.

It's good to be home. Them dang Californians can be a cranky lot. One would think anyone that miserable would think about living someplace other than the 2nd or 3rd most expensive place in the country. Many were nice enough though. Probably not from there or something. ;)

With the elections tomorrow I guess we will just have to start a temporary pol thread until they get the bugs worked out of the new shindig or just open the old one back up.

Can't be letting the Pastafarians down don'tcha know.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
***lights fuse***

Religious and Political posts SUCK!

***runs away***
I'm not getting involved...and I don't believe any one would understand how Sasquatch is connected to the fall of Man and the geo-political condition of our planet today. :|

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks to be up and running!!!

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
That is irritating, if you set this forum to recent posts, there are 4 political threads (including this one)

Sh¡t .... whoos idea was that ? I liked that there was only 1 political thread on here, now there's loads of them ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Loads, I usually see maybe 5-6 recent posts at about any given time. Right now there are four since my last log in, is that really so confusing??

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
Loads, I usually see maybe 5-6 recent posts at about any given time. Right now there are four since my last log in, is that really so confusing??
Please do not change what i wrote.... I did not use the word confusing, i do not get confused, i used the word irritating

Let me explain, it is a motorcycle forum, and yes there is one bullshit thread, one diet thread, etc etc, but now we have endless political topics running what that was all stuffed into one thread before, the one and only political thread ....

Reinventing the wheel are we ?

Anyway, nothing to see here, carry on as you please ....

A political flooded thread Victory forum, ha ha ha ha

Better start posting loads of single threads and clutter some more .... Ha ha ah

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I get what Andre is saying.

However, it’s not like we have to read these posts. We can do what I usually do, and that’s ignore them.

Usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
Now click on recent posts, ha ha ha

Hilarious .... (i hope you appreciate my joke) and do not get confused with the confusion , hiiiii

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts