Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought her this weekend! She is a 16' Titanium with the Vance and Hines high output black slip ons. The dealer said she didn't need a ECM flash and I was going to unplug the 02's but the damn check engine light came on (went off as soon as I plugged them back in, thank GOD!). I need my boys here to advise best changes if any. Would love more torque on the bottom so a tuner is her future I assume and would love to lower a little but won't sacrifice any handling.
Any thoughts, ideas and experiences are very appreciated. This is my first bagger but have owned a many other Victories. It pays to ask my friends here first!

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picture of her rear.

Picture of her rear. Love the matte and black combo.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the suggestion! if it makes that much difference I am in! Do you know if she works for the 16's for sure?

·
Super Moderator
4,973 Posts
Good looking bike!!

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
+1 on the Lloyds timing wheel. Yes, it works on the 2016 and yes, you'll notice a nice bump in low end grunt. As has been said, the best $140 you'll spend on it. Next up, get the Lloyds 1/4 turn throttle ring, Lloyds air filter and a PCV. Then get it professionally dyno tuned. If you can swing it, Lloyds DR cams as well. From stock the above will add about 30hp, 20ft.lbs/torque, lower the felt heat and increase your mpg.

·
Super Moderator
4,973 Posts
Just bought her this weekend! She is a 16' Titanium with the Vance and Hines high output black slip ons. The dealer said she didn't need a ECM flash and I was going to unplug the 02's but the damn check engine light came on (went off as soon as I plugged them back in, thank GOD!). I need my boys here to advise best changes if any. Would love more torque on the bottom so a tuner is her future I assume and would love to lower a little but won't sacrifice any handling.
Any thoughts, ideas and experiences are very appreciated. This is my first bagger but have owned a many other Victories. It pays to ask my friends here first!
Where did you buy it? We have the exact same bike but mine's a 2015.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Victory of Mesa. She only had 3 miles on her. Being in AZ we need to ride! I work for Rockford Fosgate here in Tempe. We have so many new things coming for the Vics!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1 on the Lloyds timing wheel. Yes, it works on the 2016 and yes, you'll notice a nice bump in low end grunt. As has been said, the best $140 you'll spend on it. Next up, get the Lloyds 1/4 turn throttle ring, Lloyds air filter and a PCV. Then get it professionally dyno tuned. If you can swing it, Lloyds DR cams as well. From stock the above will add about 30hp, 20ft.lbs/torque, lower the felt heat and increase your mpg.
That sounds awesome! new hi-flo filter also? I have never heard of the 1/4 turn throttle ring before. Couldn't find it but will look for it. I am all in to increase low end/torque...

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
It desperately needs my laydown license bracket. That thing sticking up back there really detracts from the otherwise good looks. Click the like below and sweeten up that rig. (shameless self promotion) :)

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Good looking bike. I bought XC at Victory of Mesa too. It's my third Victory. they are good motorcycles. Just gas, oil, and tires are pretty much all they need.
That sucks about the 02 sensors. I heard that you couldn't just unplug them anymore. I have mine unplugged, but it's a '14.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great looking Vic. How do you like vance&hines exhaust?
sounds amazing. by far the "deepest" bass sounding exhaust I have had. Mics wont transfer the low notes well but I can say first hand from many many different Vtwins with different exhausts the longer muffs like with our baggers using this muff sounds amazing. Truly like a well done V8 AND you can hear your music well.

·
Super Moderator
4,973 Posts
Victory of Mesa. She only had 3 miles on her. Being in AZ we need to ride! I work for Rockford Fosgate here in Tempe. We have so many new things coming for the Vics!
Great choice in dealers!! I have them close but ride 35 miles each way when I need something. They just did new tires on mine.

I recently had an email exchange with Forrest Hamberlin at Fosgate (good exchange he was very helpful)

·
Super Moderator
4,973 Posts
It desperately needs my laydown license bracket. That thing sticking up back there really detracts from the otherwise good looks. Click the like below and sweeten up that rig. (shameless self promotion) :)

Highly recommended by the members of the forum.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,973 Posts
Your bike is looking sweet Vin! How's the new speakers?
Rocking it!!! The Fosgate PBR 300X2 and the Kicker CS65 seem to play well together.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts