Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i go tomorrow and pick up the new ride. it is a gloss black 2012 cross country with less than 2000 miles. giggity giggity gooo cant wait to get back on the road and in the frekn wind again. i will try to get pics asap.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Nice. Winter's showed up in earnest here, more or less. Ride a couple miles for me.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
i go tomorrow and pick up the new ride. it is a gloss black 2012 cross country with less than 2000 miles. giggity giggity gooo cant wait to get back on the road and in the frekn wind again. i will try to get pics asap.
Congratulations, you'll love the scooter. Now Leesville, Louisiana I have some found memories of that town. The summer of 1975. I've heard they cleaned up 3rd street. Back then it was dive bars and chicks driving down the street asking if you wanted a date, LOL. Road out of that town on a Kawasaki 500, 2 stroke, three cylinder. Rained all the why to Shreveport. Still had 600 miles to ride at that point. But it stopped raining. 23 days later I was in Korea.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Enjoy that new Cross Country! Can't wait to see picsß

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do,as i ride year round.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i been here since i was adopted in 72 and have seen so much change. i got such a **** eatn grin that cant be scrubbed off.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im sure i will. i may have to have a bud take pics but i will try to get them asap.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
How cold can it really get in Florida!
I went to work one afternoon and it was 43 degrees. It was 5 below at 2 am when I rode home. I was miserable! That was probably 15 yrs ago

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just a few different layers to put on.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Yup...lol

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Welcome from the mid 40s and drizzly Pacific Northwet.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool aint it. its only in the 30s to 40s here at night. some times further into winter it gets down into the 30s or so during the days. otherwise not to bad here in west central. Louisiana.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
forgot to add is there a difference between the owners manual and or service/shop manuals. need to know so i can either get a dvd or printout kind. which ever would be easier to get hold of.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
forgot to add is there a difference between the owners manual and or service/shop manuals. need to know so i can either get a dvd or printout kind. which ever would be easier to get hold of.
Yeah, there is a difference. The service manual has all the stuff you need to rebuild the bike. It reminds me of a Chilton's or Hayne's service manual my dad used to buy for cars. We used to do all kids of stuff to cars using those!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where would be the easiest place to get said material.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
He has all sorts of service manuals for free downloads. Just go to his profile. The link is in his signature

·
13,048 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts