Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have had my 2013 Hammer for a week now and I absolutely love it. I started this season as a new rider on a 2008 Honda Shadow VT750 and after putting about 5000km onto her I felt I had to make the move to a Victory. So far I am really happy with the decision...I love my Hammer. Haven't done much to it yet except add the X Bow pipes 2 days ago.

I just found this forum today while looking for an engine code I've been getting since the stage 1 got installed. I found it on an existing thread and apparently my mixture is too lean. I'm guessing that when the stage one was put on, they didn't put in the right programming into the bike or it didn't take it properly. Either way, it seems to be running fine but I'm taking it back in on Monday so they can get it right.

Last thing...how do I add an automatic signature?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the upgrade! Should be able to find and and do everything under user cp once you get our two posts in to free up your id.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard, and congrats on your new Hammer. As already mentioned, you'll have to get 2 posts under your belt before you get full privileges, including adding a signature. You've got one, so you're half way there.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the club , Great choice on your model, although I may be a bit bias !cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Buzz , I'm still jealous, just so you know!thumb up

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts