Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,

I'm a new rider in the DC/Metro & MD area. I've been riding now for about 3 months. I was able to make it out to the West VA Mnt Fest Motorcycle Rally earlier this year. Great times so far.

I figured I would join a few forums and see if there are any groups that meet up for rides around the area.

Enjoy the roads!

Roy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Roy and congrats on the new ride. See if you can get out to Victory of south MD demo day on oct 5th. Should be a good time, new bikes and lots of Vic riders there. Safe ridin

·
Premium Member
48 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
That's where I'm looking! We want to be around the Chesapeake beach area, it seems quiet and less busy compared to Waldorf or north of the base, lol.

We are also from small town Iowa so we want to be culture shocked as little as possible when we move out east.

Any tips are greatly appreciated, let me know and I'll give you my email if you want to communicate more off the forum about my impending move, we head that way Oct 15th, and have ten days once we are there to find a house.
Nate

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
PM Sent

Sent you my email via PM. Talk to you soon.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Fort Washington here....pure rookie, wish me & my 8ball luck! (pls)

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Good place to start is probably Victory of S. Maryland at the Kustom Shoppe (I think), over in La Plata.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts