Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Cross Country Tour last month. My brother was coming out from Oregon and he was bringing his Harley out to ride, so I thought that I might rent a bike for the week he was here.
All it took was to go into the local Victory dealer here in Kingman and I was moved from renting to owning. I had sold my 07 Yamaha Venture a couple of years ago when my knee was giving me too much trouble to safely ride. With new medicine, I no longer have so much problem with the knee but thought I was through with motorcycles. I guess I was kidding myself, eh?
Did a 400 mile loop around Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott, Grand Canyon and other spots while Dave was here and have done some other riding as weather allows. I have forgotten what it was like to be out on a bike. Can't call myself a motorcyclist, maybe more of a tourist that likes the trip more than the destination and there is no better way to see the country then on a motorcycle.
Mikey

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
I bought a Cross Country Tour last month. My brother was coming out from Oregon and he was bringing his Harley out to ride, so I thought that I might rent a bike for the week he was here.
All it took was to go into the local Victory dealer here in Kingman and I was moved from renting to owning. I had sold my 07 Yamaha Venture a couple of years ago when my knee was giving me too much trouble to safely ride. With new medicine, I no longer have so much problem with the knee but thought I was through with motorcycles. I guess I was kidding myself, eh?
Did a 400 mile loop around Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott, Grand Canyon and other spots while Dave was here and have done some other riding as weather allows. I have forgotten what it was like to be out on a bike. Can't call myself a motorcyclist, maybe more of a tourist that likes the trip more than the destination and there is no better way to see the country then on a motorcycle.
Mikey
Congrats on the XCT and welcome aboard. cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
cheersWelcome to the forum , and congrats on the new steed !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts