Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, and this is my first time here in the Vic forums. I'm new to the Victory world, since this is my first Victory, but their solid design and reputation brought me over for my 2nd bike, a new 2014 Highball.

Please don't hold my work against me as I'm a parts associate at a Harley dealer, and my primary bike is 2006 Harley Electra Glide.

I sure hope I can learn a lot here, and I'm confident that I will.

David

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
David,
Welcome and congrats!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Congrats on your recent bike addition. Welcome to Victory and to this forum. I'm taken a chance from your screen name that you might once in a while say "Go Huskers"! Ride Safe!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats buddy!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hello, and this is my first time here in the Vic forums. I'm new to the Victory world, since this is my first Victory, but their solid design and reputation brought me over for my 2nd bike, a new 2014 Highball.

Please don't hold my work against me as I'm a parts associate at a Harley dealer, and my primary bike is 2006 Harley Electra Glide.

David
Ride it loud & proud. To work. Daily. Welcome from the RVA.

·
Registered
37 Posts

David
Welcome, from a former VB guy. Southside or Bayside HD?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on your recent bike addition. Welcome to Victory and to this forum. I'm taken a chance from your screen name that you might once in a while say "Go Huskers"! Ride Safe!
Yes, you are correct, I'm a born and raised Cornhusker from Wausa, NE. Lived 18 years there before joining the Navy and ending up in Virginia.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I work at Bayside.
Ah yes I was @ Bayside not long ago for the Naval Hospital Toy Run.

I beleive there was 1 other Victory on the run. An Army vet's Kingpin. I met him at our start point closer to here in Prince George county.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Yes, you are correct, I'm a born and raised Cornhusker from Wausa, NE. Lived 18 years there before joining the Navy and ending up in Virginia.
A Viking from northeast Nebraska! Go Huskers!!

Thank you for your service to our country!! Ride Safe

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! I am here in Raleigh but I have family in Norfolk area (Navy). Anyway next time I'm up that way I'll give you a shout maybe we can meet up and ride or something.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Why not just ride your new bike to work? I'm sure it would be a conversation starter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts