Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new 2012 XCT in Sunset Red last night. Got a great deal as the dealer was looking to move their last 2012 model. Looking forward to some fun times on the bike. This is my first touring bike, I currently own a 2006 (carbureted and last year they were made in England) Triumph Bonneville T100.

I live in a nice central location for some nice weekend rides down to Ensenada Mexico or over to Arizona and Nevada. Also looking forward to the great information that can be found in these forums and possibly some ridding groups or buddy’s.

Michael

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Victory owners. You now have a great all around machine and I hope you are able to put many (s)miles on it. In addition to the other Vic riders in Sandy Eggo, you have a lot of friends waiting to meet you on pashnit.com/forum. Learn about your bike on this forum and learn about the roads and rides on the pashnit forum.

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
Just purchased a new 2012 XCT in Sunset Red last night. Got a great deal as the dealer was looking to move their last 2012 model. Looking forward to some fun times on the bike. This is my first touring bike, I currently own a 2006 (carbureted and last year they were made in England) Triumph Bonneville T100.

I live in a nice central location for some nice weekend rides down to Ensenada Mexico or over to Arizona and Nevada. Also looking forward to the great information that can be found in these forums and possibly some ridding groups or buddy’s.

Michael
Congrats on your new XCT and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats, it just get's better and better!cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey Michael,

Congrats on the new XCT! thumb up

Sounds like you'll be enjoying your new scoot with all the destinations your location has to offer. Ride Safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts