Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Mid-life crisis is setting in and I am looking to get a motorcycle. I just love the Victory styling and stoping by to say hello!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello! Mid-life crisis is setting in and I am looking to get a motorcycle. I just love the Victory styling and stoping by to say hello!
Welcome to the forum. Which model has caught your eye? Will this be your first bike?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Welcome. Which model are you interested in? What kind of riding do you intend to do? Like long trips, local bike nights, weekend cruises, or daily commuter? Where are you located? Can you ride year round.Or do you have a short riding season. New rider?Or have you ridden before?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
OK, my turn my turn.

Is it bigger than a breadbox? Do you drive a truck or pack a lunch?
12 volt parallel or 24 volt series? How do you want your eggs?

Victory is a fine choice.

We just tend to have more questions than answers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha thanks for all the replies!

I am looking at the Judge, just not sure yet if it will be the best fit for me. I am 6"3, and just love the Nuc Orange Suede paint job ( a long time fan of nukes and orange :p) . Plan is for it to be a daily driver, with some highway commute. I am not a fan of the police bike look or lots of bags on some of the other bikes

This will be first stret bike, and just finished a rider safety course. I know MSRP is around 14k, not sure what to try to haggle dealer down too. Any buzz on what the list/invoice for one is?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome BT. For short rides with an occasional night out type of riding, why not st least consider the Vegas. Sharp looking bikes with very few extras that you really don't seem to want anyway. I intend to become a Vision rider very soon but it sounds like the Vegas would be right up your alley.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm 6'3" as well and was sitting on a Judge yesterday. The bike is surprisingly comfortable feeling for having mid controls. And any bike Victory sells will handle any type of riding. It's always more of a question of what type of riding can you handle ? Long distance can be a chore on a bike that isn't set up for it, and a bike with out any sort of bags, is like pants without pockets. They look cool, but can be a pain in the ass to take ANYTHING with you. The lock and ride system from Vic is a very well designed system and makes bag mounting and removal a breeze. You may want to look into it. Good luck with your shopping. And come back and post some pics of what ever you buy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts