Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all, picked up my very first bike, a 2008 Vegas 8 Ball, about a month ago. I’m in Central Texas, and have taken the MSF.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Victory and motorcycling. You did the right thing taking the MSF course and also coming here to get info about maintaining your bike. We are here to help you out of your money.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Welcome, you have came to the right place. What part of central Texas are you from. I have a friend (Victory rider) in McGregor and ride in that area a couple of times a year.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

We have a good number of riders in Texas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No joke? My folks live just outside of McGregor. That’s the first time I’ve ever heard of anyone else who heard of that town!

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
No joke? My folks live just outside of McGregor. That’s the first time I’ve ever heard of anyone else who heard of that town!
I love that area, Tokio Store, Horny Toad Bar and Grill. The bar in Ben Hur and there is a lot of great roads. I have had a lot of great rides down there. Ya'll have trees, hills and winding roads. I have rolling plains, cotton fields and long straight roads.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Hey y’all, picked up my very first bike, a 2008 Vegas 8 Ball, about a month ago. I’m in Central Texas, and have taken the MSF.
MSF means advanced course ? That is awsome ... So you use the 70 / 30 brake and stuff like that ?

Good job my friend ... Now ride that vegas like a dirt bike ... And be safe ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/quote said:
MSF means advanced course ? That is awsome ... So you use the 70 / 30 brake and stuff like that ?

Good job my friend ... Now ride that vegas like a dirt bike ... And be safe ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Oh no, I just took the basic rider course. The advanced stuff is coming, just need to make sure I’m ready for it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, I'm from central Texas also, I grew up in Round Rock.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, I'm from central Texas also, I grew up in Round Rock.
I have a friend in Round Rock. Victory Rider, retired fireman. We have been on several runs together over the years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts