Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

In scouring recently, I have not found an ACTIVE Victory based group that doesn't require a fee to join or ride with. I could very well be wrong and just looking in the wrong place.

So due to increasing demand (ok, so it seems I'm the only one demanding it ;) ), I would like to look into the possibility of starting a riding group here in the valley. This doesn't have to be an exclusive Vic group as we are all riders and we all have this commonality.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will move forth with haste. I don't want to include fees, discounts, incentives, declinations, or any other requirement. Just a group of people that want to ride for the sake of riding.

Thank you for your support
J

·
Registered
381 Posts
Valley riding group

Junk, I found these guys on a google search one day & joined them. Unfortunately, never have got to ride with them yet. A lot of their rides are in the east valley but occasionally something on our side of town.
Go ahead & sign up & they will e-mail you any planned rides.

http://www.meetup.com/ArizonaVictoryOwnersGroup/

Hope to meet up with you & Vindex in the near future!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hear you. I would like to start a Silent Service Chapter in the Angleton/Freeport area. Of course that ain't free, ya have to join Sub Vets and the Silent Service MC
(along with being a qualified Submariner). The chapter would have to decide about chapter fees.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
35 Posts
well guys, i've ride w/ az vic owners group & i am a start up member . they are doing better now . new board ,and new blood in leadership. the little shakeup in az. victory (phx) did cause them to stumble a bit too . but a good bunch of people . u may look at the new dealership in scottsdale, i think they are starting a riding group. look up southside pirates riding group on the net . i also ride w/ them , they ride every 2 weeks . great bunch of people, but mostly HD but not a bike spic. group . my days off from work rotate, so i am only able to ride with every 3 mo. . good luck

·
Registered
95 Posts
If it doesn't pan out, check into your local Star Touring/Riding Group. I ride with a local group here when I have time, have met up with other chapters and its all been the same great bunch of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts