Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While changing the oil today, I noticed that I need new front and rear tires for my 2012 XCT. I wanted to order Dunlop Elite 4 tires but everywhere I looked was out of stock on the front tire. I went with Metzler ME888. I did a little comparison shopping and went with the seller I have used for bike tires for a decade - Rocky Mt. ATV. I ordered the tires at 5:55 p.m. today and their email order confirmation says they will be delivered TOMORROW. I will believe it when I see it. Prices are MUCH higher than they were 2-3 years ago when I last bought tires.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,831 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Hopefully this doesn't happen to you.

·
Administrator
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had Metzler tires including ME888's and been very happy with them. Never any problems so I am not concerned. I like the ride that the Dunlop Elite 4 provides but, as noted above, everywhere I looked was out of the needed front tire in the Elite 4 line.

·
Administrator
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Amazing service from Rocky Mountain ATV. As noted above, I ordered two new tires yesterday at 5:55 p.m. They were delivered today sometime before noon. I left the house at noon and the new tires were sitting in front of the garage. At most, this is 18 hours from order placement to delivery - pretty incredible.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,831 Posts
Good dates?

They sent me two year old tires last time I tried.

·
Administrator
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. Both tires were about 6 months old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts