Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came from an SV650, been off a bike for about 2 years, oddly enough my new Hammer feels more nimble than the SV.

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
Came from an SV650, been off a bike for about 2 years, oddly enough my new Hammer feels more nimble than the SV.
Congrats on your Hammer and welcome aboard.cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get what you pay for. I remember drooling over the Victorys back in 2004 when I bought the SV. Sometimes getting old does have it's perks. My father's favorite saying about motorcycle riding was, "There are two kinds of motorcycle riders, those who have laid their bike down and those who will lay their bike down." I put that SV through the wringer, lowsided at speed, dropped :rolleyes:, etc. I'm hoping I got it all out of my system. The Hammer is one helluva nice ride.

·
Registered
781 Posts
The pic isn't showing- Possibly you do not have enough posts yet. I think it's either 3 or 5 minimum. Just reply a couple more times.

edit- whoops you didn't attempt to embed the image I see. At any rate- if you did previously that's most likely the reason why.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, account seems to be neutered currently. It should just be a link to the picture on dropbox. When I tried to insert the image directly it didn't show up, so I went with a link. Someday the training(wheels/bra) will come off. :D

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Like the black.......

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, Weeds.

Judge, did you get your bike from Richmond Commonwealth Power Sports? I ended up getting mine at Star City in Roanoke, but I'd rather not have to take it down there anytime I need any serious work done. There's also a place in Harrisonburg over here, but they only seem to carry one model of Victory and that doesn't give me the warm fuzzies. Just trying to get a feel for the "local" options.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Yes- Got it at Commonwealth. They have a pretty good selection most of the time. They do a good job of displaying as much variety as possible. The service tech seems pretty good, too. He's not Victory dedicated, but having talked with him several times- he has my confidence. They are worthy of recommendation thus far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts