Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE 2/26- I have 9 snap-on covers left (remainder set aside for local riders and for Thunder Beach). Still at promo price of $12.95 shipped to lower 48 states. These are the last ones left from the 3rd and final batch. If you want one, send a request by clicking here>[email protected]< or PM me your email address. International shipping add $10. Paypal preferred but not required.

These covers are computer designed, CNC then molded from a plastic alloy with excellent durability, weatherability and cleanability properties. Matches engine color & texture. Can be prepped for paint prior to shipping if requested. Discount for two or more. Have enjoyed this project but time to move on to make stuff for my bike.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Diamond Jim,

I snoozed from this forum for a few hours and missed out on these. I would like to buy three of them if/when you make another batch. Thanks.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No prob, Vinish. Have gotten several more orders so ordering more material today and will be making another batch later in the week. Estimated shipping date of Monday 2/22.

Click here: [email protected] and request the covers or PM me your email address. I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

BTW, I'll be coming to The Villages in April to visit a friend. If our schedules allow, maybe you and I can shake hands and grab a bite.

Here's some pics of making the covers for those who like to see this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cool tool! My guess is, its heat formed around a mold after it come off the jet?

·
Registered
51 Posts
With a machine like that, why do I think this is only the begining for you :smile

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update- all covers paid for by 3pm CST today have been shipped. Due to the number of orders I'll be making another batch on Thursday or Friday.

When your cover arrives, please PM a pic of it installed or post here. It's interesting to see installed on different bike colors, or with custom caps, foot levers, etc. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Got mine in yesterday, amazing the difference that the smallest details make. Now I need to take a new pic!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Too cold and windy to do much but I got few more accessories installed including the master cylinder cover and cap. The bike is really stating to shape up nice :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got mine the other day. This is an inexpensive mod that really improves the look of the bike.

Especially if you're doing a blacked out look.

·
Registered
347 Posts
order processed . . .

Processed this morning. Thanks, :smile

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fun fact- the state in the lead so far for the covers is....

Arizona!

Georgia and Texas are tied for second place.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Installed two of the three that I ordered. Took about 5 seconds each to install. They look great. The third will wait until May when we return to Michigan where our red XCT has been hibernating all winter.

G'day,

Vinish

1 - 20 of 68 Posts