Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my better-half took the 2011 XC for our final ride today to pick up our 2014 XCT. The Vic XC was our first bagger and it was so much fun to ride and we're gonna miss her. But it's all good, cause this one is super sweet and the deal was right. thumb up

We've been on the XCT many times during Vic Demo days, so we knew what to expect. I will admit that I won't miss the blast of wind at Hwy speed that my Forged bars created, but I'm taking off the tall windshield tomorrow and installing my Ness DS flip shield. The tall windshield will go back on in October. I really like the Vic billet floorboards, but I need to get the matching passenger FB now. :) After break-in, I'll get her over to Westerly, RI to have the Maestro at KMC Powersports get her running and sounding like the 106 should. cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sweeeeet..Congrats
Love the color....thumb up

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice! I like the color combo on it. Seeing where you bought it I'm sure you got a good deal!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweeeeet..Congrats
Love the color....thumb up
Thank you. :)

I liked the blue just a bit more than the Goldrush/Black combination. My XC was the Imperial Blue and I loved that color in the sun.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a looker! You and your significant other enjoy your new XCT!
Thank you. :) We will!

To steal and change old saying from Mr. Honda..."You meet the nicest people on a Victory."

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! I like the color combo on it. Seeing where you bought it I'm sure you got a good deal!
Thank you. :)

Yes, I did. Out of the three local Vic dealers I compared, this deal was a solid LOCK. The other two didn't come close to the trade number I needed and the OTD price on the 14 XCT. Very satisfied.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
340 Posts
That paint combo does look sharp! Surprised to see the billet floorboards on there, I thought folks were still having a heck of a time getting those.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Congratulations! Many happy, safe miles to you. Kyle's schedule is tight so get those break in miles done quick! Good luck. Ride safe.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Amazing color combo!! Enjoy the ride man and stay safe.

·
Registered
282 Posts
SWEET!! Enjoy miles and miles of smiles!!

·
Registered
12,212 Posts
Pretty Wife and I have around 200K under us of two-up touring, but that's behind us now. I'm passing the baton on to you--here's to your Pretty Wife, that sweet looking bike and you. Now go put those 200K on and tell us about it.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Shark cycle is where I got mine too. I love going there :)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That paint combo does look sharp! Surprised to see the billet floorboards on there, I thought folks were still having a heck of a time getting those.
Thank's Tony, it does indeed.

Didn't know about the difficulty with the FB's. My sales guy, Nick, had them hanging on the wall behind his desk and they caught my eye and the rest is history. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats, great color combo. cheers

Tech23
Thank you! thumb up

I hope you got out today in AZ. Rainy and gloomy here in CT.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts