Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nowhere on the Cross bikes does it tell what it is. And I've often been asked. I contacted Will at CycleOps and as luck would have it, he had just the item hot off the press. He intends it to be used as inserts on engine cases, but looky where I found a great location for them on Cross bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great Idea.
Looks good, add this and you can remove the Polaris off the tank
No way! I'm proud of that tank badge. For one thing, it doesn't look like anything you'll see on the flanks of an H-D tank and that suits me just fine. For another thing, I want to do anything I can to give Victory all the exposure I can. We have an uphill climb to getting respectable recognition.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I agree.
I am so pleased with my Cross Country I sport a Victory emblem on the rear canopy window of my truck.
This year it is only 12 inches long I think this summer it will double in size.
I am also a proud Canadian and have removed the yellow and red reflectors from the forks and bags and made my own reflective Maple Leafs.
Forks are yellow bags are red.

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
I agree.
I am so pleased with my Cross Country I sport a Victory emblem on the rear canopy window of my truck.
This year it is only 12 inches long I think this summer it will double in size.
I am also a proud Canadian and have removed the yellow and red reflectors from the forks and bags and made my own reflective Maple Leafs.
Forks are yellow bags are red.
:worthless without:

Well...this post anyway. :D

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Those XRoads emblems look great. I've been thinking about getting for that spot too. They look like they belong there.

I've been thinking about the chrome script emblems for the tank too.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Hey Ric, I'm going to be in Portland March 4th and 5th visiting my mom (Porti). If you have the time and you are up to it. I'd like hook up with you and put a face to the name.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Ric, I'm going to be in Portland March 4th and 5th visiting my mom (Porti). If you have the time and you are up to it. I'd like hook up with you and put a face to the name.
My social calendar is wide open for you, buddy. I am looking forward to that. Send me a private message and I'll give you details and we can make arrangements. Driving, or need an airport pick up? Be happy to do it, chemo permitting. Today is better than yesterday, so I guess I know how I'm doing when I wake up.
Ric

·
Registered
364 Posts
My social calendar is wide open for you, buddy. I am looking forward to that. Send me a private message and I'll give you details and we can make arrangements. Driving, or need an airport pick up? Be happy to do it, chemo permitting. Today is better than yesterday, so I guess I know how I'm doing when I wake up.
Ric

Hey there Ric, those look great there, thanks for posting the pics.

As for your meet-up with D, just be careful he doesn't have one of his flashbacks and try and give you a lap dance! And no, don't ask... save that for him when you meet! wac

Sorry D, couldn't help myself! LOL! :ltr:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
...As for your meet-up with D, just be careful he doesn't have one of his flashbacks and try and give you a lap dance! And no, don't ask... save that for him when you meet!...
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Hey there Ric, those look great there, thanks for posting the pics.

As for your meet-up with D, just be careful he doesn't have one of his flashbacks and try and give you a lap dance! And no, don't ask... save that for him when you meet! wac

Sorry D, couldn't help myself! LOL! :ltr:
I'll go out and buy the meanest chastity belt made for men that I can find.:crzy:

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So? How was the dance??????? :confused::ltr:

I mean your meeting with D!! :)cheers
Will,
A finer fellow you will not meet, other than yourself, of course. The hardest part of our visit was to get Diamond to say something. :ltr: He's a fountain of information and although we come from different stripes of motorcycling - me touring, he cruisers - there is always a camaraderie amongst riders, well most riders. He's due back in these parts in a couple weeks, this time with his fiancee, and I'm looking forward to meeting her too. What a great community this forum be.cheers

·
Registered
364 Posts
Will,
A finer fellow you will not meet, other than yourself, of course. The hardest part of our visit was to get Diamond to say something. :ltr: He's a fountain of information and although we come from different stripes of motorcycling - me touring, he cruisers - there is always a camaraderie amongst riders, well most riders. He's due back in these parts in a couple weeks, this time with his fiancee, and I'm looking forward to meeting her too. What a great community this forum be.cheers
All kidding aside, I couldn't agree with you more. Knowing him for 5 years now I'm proud to call him a good friend.
Now back to the Razzin'.... how was the dance??????:rolleyes:
:ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All kidding aside, I couldn't agree with you more. Knowing him for 5 years now I'm proud to call him a good friend.
Now back to the Razzin'.... how was the dance??????:rolleyes:
:ltr::ltr::ltIr::ltr:
I ain't talking.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts