Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Which NEW Sturgis T-Shirt Design do you like?

• Design 1 (NEW)

Votes: 45 93.8%
  • Design 2

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of the things we love most about our riders is their passion for our brand. We appreciate all of your votes and comments about the Sturgis t-shirt design, and it was clear you wanted something different, so we went back to the drawing board.

We included the old design that was winning along with the new one. We need your votes by tomorrow.

Thanks for your help on this, Victory Forums!

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Much better but still not a home run. It maybe the gray. Most ralley shirts seem to be black.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
#1....!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
How about #1 with the motorcycle pic on the back? Or maybe #1 with a big American flag on the back?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Number one is a big improvement. A few more color options would be nice but good work revamping the design.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Eh:rolleyes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yep I like #1. If I could get it in black with a pic of my Vision on the back I would like it even better. Still though, #1 is way better.

Bill

·
Registered
579 Posts
It looks like the new design has an American flag on one sleeve and the new Vic logo on the other.
Is there anything on the back?

Much better than before

·
Registered
693 Posts
#1 seems to be winning in a landslide, here and on your site. Simpler is better right now. Victory has a chance to not just be a motorcycle company, but a brand. The new logo will help with that. Get it out there as much as possible!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Obviously #1 is looks much better and it has my vote. IMO, there's still room for improvement.

I thank you for listening to the people that spend the "Georges" on your motorcycles, accessories and apparel. thumb up

·
Registered
56 Posts
#1 is best so far. Still not wild enough in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
#1 but having print on both sleeves looks pretty busy

·
Registered
154 Posts
10 letter minimum? 1

·
Registered
530 Posts
Much better, what's on the left sleeve.

Put a CCT motorcycle at an angle on the back, with the words "Proudly Made in U.S.A." arched above the motorcycle picture and make t-shirt in colors and you'd have a huge winner IMHO.

Something, like this maybe, with out the border:

Just an idea as I did this in a few minutes.

Slide1.jpg

·
Registered
851 Posts
I agree that its better but...

How about #1 smaller on the left side with #2 on the back.

I have some with big designs on the front but prefer the ones on the back.

·
Registered
476 Posts
If you are selling either one, I wouldn't buy one. Number 1 is better by far, but still nothing I'd pay for. If you're giving them away to Victory riders that's a different story! Again, a picture of a lowered xc, with the kewlmetal front end ( or like that) with a 21" front on it , at around 30* angle ,would sell some shirts! Not a drawing of the front of a bike! That's anemic.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
... Not a drawing of the front of a bike! That's anemic.
Yeah, the drawing does look like it came from a service manual or parts catalog. :nanana:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts