Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Honestly, I didn't want to like it because it's not a V-twin. But I can't stop looking at it. Good looking machine.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
That's a very sharp bike and I understand it runs just as good as it looks. I was looking at the Triumphs in a dealer just last week. The Brit designers still know how to put some class in a vehicle. Judging by the number I see running around, Triumph seem to be making a go of their resurgence. Good luck to them. My first vehicle was a similarly structured '69 BSA Thunderbolt that I ran around on and it performed flawlessly. My girlfriend and I spent hours on that thing ripping up the back roads. Good memories. Can't imagine the ride on 1600 in a vertical twin. That must be why the seat is so deep. To keep your ass planted.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I looked hard at the T-bird when I was looking to move up but it just didn't fit my long legs very well. I think that bike in the picture would look awesome with lockable hard bags in blue and maybe even a fairing option.

·
Registered
837 Posts
If I should ever leave Vic, depending on money supply, the Thunderbird and Vintage have my attention at the moment. Of course I have ADD. cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts