Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere a saw a picture of someone who put a new style tank badge on their Pearl White fairing similar to the 15th anniversary model has anyone seen this picture. Id like to do something just like it an I'm being told the badges are different so you need to know which one to use Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
what the dealer said is the badges are made for certain sides of the tank and certain models??? I was wondering which one he used on his or if anyone here has done it and what they used

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
I have the new style 2013 Victory badges on my 2012 CCT tank. The badges in the package are identical, no such thing as a right side and a left side. The CCT tank is symmetrical as are the badges.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks I've looked mine over and thought the same, I want to mount a newer vic tank bade on the front of my fairing

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I have a 2012 XCT. I didn't really care for the oval badges on my tank so I ordered up some Victory V badges. A little time with a heat gun and plastic scraper took care of the old ones. Some goof off handled any glue residue. New badges look great.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone posted a picture of the new badge on the front of their fairing just above the V ove the headlight it looked good so I'm going to buy the new badge and do the same, but keep my old badges on the tank. If they don't look good together I will swap them out as well.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
I have the new style 2013 Victory badges on my 2012 CCT tank. The badges in the package are identical, no such thing as a right side and a left side. The CCT tank is symmetrical as are the badges.
I just replaced my original oval badges with the new badges, purchased from Witchdoctors. There were two different part numbers on the packages and instructions for which one when on the right and which went on the left side of the tank.
I could not tell a difference by looking at them, but I followed the instructions anyway.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Somewhere a saw a picture of someone who put a new style tank badge on their Pearl White fairing similar to the 15th anniversary model has anyone seen this picture. Id like to do something just like it an I'm being told the badges are different so you need to know which one to use Thanks
I want to do the same thing. I haven't seen any pictures of it so I thought I was going to be the first to do it. lol! The badges I purchased came in one package. I've thought about flattening one badge somehow then placing a bend in it to match the fairing. Exactly how I'm going to do that is uncertain at this time. My tank is currently naked and I think I like it that way. I've also considered putting the script Victory logo somewhere on the rear of the bike.

Please update us with the progress on your project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts