Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear tires on my 06 vegas 8 ball are going to need replaced, I am looking for suggestions. Have a Michelin 200/55-18 880 Marathon on it now. Tire handles and rides great. Toughest thing is trying to find that size, Anyone have any experience with other brands? Thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wilbur,
I just put a set on my 2004 (front & rear) and I got them from J&P Cycle. Both for $290.98, free shipping. Great tire, good price, good people to work with. Good luck

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Wilbur,
I just put a set on my 2004 (front & rear) and I got them from J&P Cycle. Both for $290.98, free shipping. Great tire, good price, good people to work with. Good luck
+1 on this. I can't speak to your specific requirement; wife's '15 has a 180 rear tire so I haven't shopped, and it's only got 6k on it anyway. But J&P has great prices--almost always the lowest--as well as super fast shipping and pretty good customer service.

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
+1 on this. I can't speak to your specific requirement; wife's '15 has a 180 rear tire so I haven't shopped, and it's only got 6k on it anyway. But J&P has great prices--almost always the lowest--as well as super fast shipping and pretty good customer service.
My 2010 has a 180 rear, no trouble getting rubber.
I use Pirelli Night Dragon, maximum grip but wears quick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts