Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to need new tires for my vision soon, I was wondering if anyone has had better service out different tires than the Dunlop E3's they hold pretty good in the corners, but sing A pretty loud song, and the mileage sucks. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm going to need new tires for my vision soon, I was wondering if anyone has had better service out different tires than the Dunlop E3's they hold pretty good in the corners, but sing A pretty loud song, and the mileage sucks. Thanks in advance.
I just purchased my XCT a couple of weeks ago, but I've run Bridgestones on my wing for years and really liked them. In fact I have a rear Bridgestone in the garage that was to go on my wing, but it will end up on the XCT as soon as needed.

Larry

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jack

I put Avon Cobras on my Vision. They have about 1300 miles on them and really like them. They are great in the rain. The handling is better than the E-3's wet or dry. Don't know what the life of the tires will be. Others guys say they don't last as long as the Dunlap. I got 11,500 out of the E-3's. I am hoping these are close, but others are reporting 7,000 - 9,000. Time will tell! I am running 40F/42R and ride two most of the time. Hope this helps.
Rick

·
Registered
103 Posts
E3,

Sorry but the Dunlop E3 were great for me and went with them again. Dont use the balancing beads however. Told by Motocycle Surer Store they voided warrenty on all tires.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Need new tires

I still have my original front tire at 23000 miles. I am at the end of my second rear tire. I am used to getting much less on my Harley so I am going to stay with the e3's.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for all the input on tires, just did A trip from north ga to glacier national park, talked to one guy who uses the blancers that bolt to the brake rotors, said that they increased his milage quiet A bit, just wondering if anyone on here has tried them out. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts