Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in a 2012 kawasaki z1000. And picked up a brand spanking new 2015 victory vegas 8 ball.. I love this bike and don't know why I haven't made the switch to cruisers earlier.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , I went from a 2008 ZX10R to a 2013 Hammer , then this past September to a Cross Country . I wondered the same thing myself , why I didn't switch sooner .... I miss my Hammer , but the XC is amazing . Enjoy that Vegas , and keep the rubber side down Brother .cheers

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Welcome...I too came from a Kawasaki:D
An '89 GPZ900r ....and an ol' '73 TX650 Yammy (which themselves were worlds apart)
My 2010 Victory Vegas is light years ahead:) a Supremely Satisying Soul Machine.
Enjoy breaking in that 8-ball...then lifting its game a little with some choice performance enhancements:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to the club.. I to just switched and ask my self why I waited so long

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.. nothing from nothing I'm gonna miss the craziness of a sport bike but the comfort of this thing is incredible

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I as well came from a sport bike to a Hammer. Although I (sometimes) miss the high revving , up on one tire, knee dropping, trying to break the land speed record daily (lol) craziness, I don't regret the change at all. Welcome

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
I've been riding over 62 years and never liked cruisers. But Victory builds cruisers that cruiser haters can love. Welcome to the clan.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Watch out for RIC Z. He is one of the Clan leaders .:D

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Me too- from a Firebkade.

Welcome to Victory! cheers

·
Registered
227 Posts