Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to ride for years but never could find just the right bike. I contemplated building my own but haven't ridden before and needed something reliable and trustworthy. I searched high and low reading hundreds of reviews on the Harleys, Indians and Victorys and kept going back to the Victory website and eyeing the Gunner. It is a beautiful bike with excellent reviews in several countries but was missing something.

Then I saw the color dots at the top right and thought "it comes in a different color?" So I hit the unhighlighted dot and the bike turned green. A beautiful satin green with gold metal flake showing in the light.

I instantly shot out build requests to three different dealerships within 200 miles and only got one answer. They had my bike and the options I wanted. I called up the dealership and told them to put my name on it and started on the loan process. I was so convinced by all the great reviews I didn't have to ride it before I committed. As a matter of fact I towed it home on a trailer and didn't ride it until the next day. It was everything I ever dreamed of and then some. I am extremely satisfied with my bike and don't plan to change much.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the Gunner and welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
We know about the bike and you made a good choice. Now tell us about that car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We know about the bike and you made a good choice. Now tell us about that car.
Just a little VW powered sand rail. Only 2332cc with dual port heads. Oh, and there is a little something peeking out from under the rag on the wing. I think its a turbo. :grin

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Just a little VW powered sand rail. Only 2332cc with dual port heads. Oh, and there is a little something peeking out from under the rag on the wing. I think its a turbo. :grin
Where do you live? Got sand?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT. Lots of folks are happy with that Gunner.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
I live in the SoCal desert so there is a bit of sand around.
I'm up here in the northern part of your state, ripping up the twisties on highways 1, 36, 3, and 299. 36 is an animal!:devil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts