Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding Gold Wings since the early 80s. Rode 750 Hondas prior to that. Had a Suzuki 750 Water Buffalo for a while. Also had the small bikes like Yamaha 650 down to Honda 350s and smaller. Been riding on the street for almost 45 years. I stopped by the local Vic dealer a few weeks ago and took a new 2011 Vision for a test ride. It now sets in my garage next to my Wing. Really fun bike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats man, I think the Vision is a bad ass bikethumb up

Don't know how much you know about Victory but rest assured you own a great bike. I ride a 04 Victory and if I was told I had to make a coast to coast run today my pre trip maintenance would consist of filling it up with gas and adding a few more songs to my Ipod. Best bike I've ever owned.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to several Vic owners and read a lot of reviews before buying. So far I am very happy with it. Comparing the Vision to my Wing there are some things I like better on the Wing, some things I like better on the Vision. I wouldn't hesitate to ride my Vision anywhere I have ridden my Wing. It's a lot of fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts