Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all you fellow Victory riders. I recently bought my Vision and LOVE being the center of attention! My ride gets looked at everywhere I stop. I can't get enough of it!

·
Registered
396 Posts
well you better get use to the attention
it comes with the bike!
ps:welcome to the victory family.thumb up

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi

Hey, hello and welcome to the forums. I'm new here too. Just bought my Hammer a couple of weeks ago. I'm enjoying a similar experience, everywhere I stop for a break I get attention because of my bike - it's fun.

I'm sure I can get used to it...:cool:

Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all you fellow Victory riders. I recently bought my Vision and LOVE being the center of attention! My ride gets looked at everywhere I stop. I can't get enough of it!
Yep, it is called VDF.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jackpot- I don't ever want to get used to it......it's too much fun.

Coyoteman- Congrats on the Hammer. I would have loved to have gotten a smaller Victory but the wife did the right thing and talked me into getting the Vision. So glad that I did. She's comfy and I'm happy!

Shuffles- VDF?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Jackpot- I don't ever want to get used to it......it's too much fun.

Coyoteman- Congrats on the Hammer. I would have loved to have gotten a smaller Victory but the wife did the right thing and talked me into getting the Vision. So glad that I did. She's comfy and I'm happy!

Shuffles- VDF?
VDF=Vision Delay Factor..I get it with the wifes Vision and my Ural!!! Enjoy

·
Registered
163 Posts
You might as well plan for 20 minute gas stops, 30 minute bathroom breaks and at least 1 1/2 hr lunches....It will take you that long to answer all the questions and give you enough time to show everybody what you mean when they come up and ask about your Vision!!

Congrats!!!thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was a very hard decision for me whether to buy a Vision or the Hammer S. It took a year of deliberation to finely decide on the Hammer S but may still make room in my garage someday for the big Vision. The stares and questions are funny though, you'd think that people had never seen a bike before.
"Funny that doesn't look like a Harley"! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
365 Posts
just getting to grips with my new vegas 8ball,its a world away from my previous fazer but just as satisfying to ride in a different way, I'm not riding like a madman anymore, I now enjoy the scenery and am happy to trundle along with the big twin burbling away,I no longer care about rushing and overtaking everything else on the road and feel more relaxed,sure the ground clearance is an issue but only on very slow corners with a change in camber,looking forward to a dry summer when I can leave the car at home and use the bike more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe Schmoe- So true & funny! people are so in shock at how loaded the Visions come.

AC Hammer- Congrats on the Hammer. Hope all works out for you on filling that garage up with a Vision. You won't regret it. What I like is when Harley riders wanna know what it's like to ride a Victory!

Goon- Being able to cruise and getting all those thumbs up on the highway is what I live for! I was never one that liked to go fast on a motorcycle. Sure is fun to take in the sights while relaxing on a joyous ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts