Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Matt Evans and I'm new to the forum and looking for information. I drive a Vision 8 Ball and will be curious about customization opportunities (specifically transferring to the rear end of a cross country). Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome from Utah!

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
13,177 Posts
Howdee
big thing for doing the swap is parts. Start looking for crashed bikes

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Hi all, my name is Matt Evans and I'm new to the forum and looking for information. I drive a Vision 8 Ball and will be curious about customization opportunities (specifically transferring to the rear end of a cross country). Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome from CT! One more post or reply and the rest of the forums will become available to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help. I've got the parts, just need the time now. Also trying to find anyone nearby that would be willing to do the work. Thanks.

·
13,177 Posts
I didn't see where you live.
So you have the rear frame from a CC and the bags along with the exhaust supports from a CC

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm currently North of Amarillo, TX in a small town of Borger. I've got the entire rear end if needed. Really curious if the swap can be done by modifying the existing rear frame (I like the deep seat on it now).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts