Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this forum. Just purchased a 2006 Cory Ness Signature Vegas Jackpot Black with Blue/Purple Flames. I was cleaning it for a show and the right front amber plastic turn signal lens fell off. Guess it was cracked somehow and just happened to fall off when I was wiping it down. Dealer says I have to purchase an entirely new complete turn signal assembly at a cost of around 40 bucks and just use the lens. They said that the plastic amber lens are not available by themselves??? Crazy. Has anyone else had this issue and was able to just find a replacement lens? Thanks much in advance for any response. Marty

·
Registered
536 Posts
welcome and pm'ed you.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome ! I believe I have one if you want it , if the monster hasn't taken care of you already ...cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Hello, I am new to this forum. Just purchased a 2006 Cory Ness Signature Vegas Jackpot Black with Blue/Purple Flames. I was cleaning it for a show and the right front amber plastic turn signal lens fell off. Guess it was cracked somehow and just happened to fall off when I was wiping it down. Dealer says I have to purchase an entirely new complete turn signal assembly at a cost of around 40 bucks and just use the lens. They said that the plastic amber lens are not available by themselves??? Crazy. Has anyone else had this issue and was able to just find a replacement lens? Thanks much in advance for any response. Marty
Go to your local model shop. You know the kind I mean, they sell 1/24 scale model plastic cars and such. Get a tube of plastic model cement and put your lens back together. You might be able to see a glue line when you look closely but the lens will work fine and you won't be out big bucks to do it. I damaged my left side turn signal lens and used it that way for over a year. For less than $2 I had a functional lens, but not quite as pretty as a new $200 model from Victory.

·
Registered
396 Posts
one of the first upgrades i did to mine was to replace
those cheap plastic turn signals for some chrome led's.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts