Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all forum members hello. I am from the Orlando area and looking at purchashing a Victory Vision. I went 50 years with out riding and then stared up again. I currently ride a Honda VTX 1300C but want something more. I look forward to learning from this forum.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome Oldrider I am an oldman who rides myself. I am also researching the Victory product line. So far that search is strongly leaning toward the Vision model but nothing is yet decided for me. My dad, at only 90 years old, is also in the Orlando area but he is one of those old school people who thinks that any bike at all is a problem. He never finds a circumstance that does not allow him to criticize my desire to keep riding. I am a young retired 65 years old and am not ready to give up riding for at least the next decade, maybe longer. I follow a completely different philosophy. I agree with the T-shirt statement that you never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychologist's office. Riding is therapeutic in itself.
Definitely take a test ride on the Vision. My bet is that it will change your life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts