Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. So why did I join, it's simple, I want to link into the forum to keep informed about all things Victory. I ride an Orange Madness 2013/14 Jackpot and being in Australia there are not any places to go to get gear locally. It's all imported, so we need to keep informed. I help out other Victory Riders down here as well by sharing what I find.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
There are some other Victory riders down there on this forum. :)

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. So why did I join, it's simple, I want to link into the forum to keep informed about all things Victory. I ride an Orange Madness 2013/14 Jackpot and being in Australia there are not any places to go to get gear locally. It's all imported, so we need to keep informed. I help out other Victory Riders down here as well by sharing what I find.
Ouch jackpot orange maddness

I got me one of those ....

Welcome

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada... have a friend lives in Kalgoorlie....out in the gold mines..

You'll find a couple others from down under here and a wealth of information....8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,714 Posts
There are some other Victory riders down there on this forum. :)
Yeah Daryl, I'm on the Gold Coast mate...whereabouts are you?
You'll see my bikes down bottom in my signature.:smile
Had my hotrod Vegas about 5 years now, and the CrossCountry about 4 months.
Had a mate in Burleigh with an Orange Madness Jackpot but he got really sick and had to sell it.:frown

1 - 5 of 5 Posts