Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly new, registered a year ago in July. I have read on the forums almost daily, just never have posted until now. My bike is a 2000 v92c with less than 5000 miles on it. Unfortunately, have recently had surgery and not cleared to ride yet, but the time has not been wasted, Ive been going over the bike cleaning and detailing, as well as installing a lowering clevis. Also have other mods in the works, will post seperately on these.
I have gained all kinds of knowledge and info from these forums and hope to be able to participate more in the future.
David

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to posting on the Forum !cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
additional info

I mentioned in the first post that I had other mods I am planning to make---I have a S&S air box and a new card on order from Rylan at The Vic Shop--also secured another factory seat to modify (lower) to accomidate my short legs. Am also considering new bars for a more upright riding position. This bike has not had any of the upgrades(tranny/electrical) done to it, but so far no issues other than keeping on a tender when parked.
I really like the look of this bike and plan on keeping it and enjoy.
I suppose my "dream" goal is to get the bike to Rylan for an engine upgrade and any other magic he could perform on it.
David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts