Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a left over 07 Jackpot with the factory custom paint in August. I too was a crotch rocket guy but my back isn't into riding them anymore. I love my Jackpot. I love the way it looks and rides. I actually have people pulling me over to ask me about the bike. I live in Hawaii and there are no dealerships out here (I bought the bike in AZ and shipped it to Hawaii). The dealership in Sierra Vista, AZ was awesome and went way out of there way to get my business. They even looked for transport companies with quotes to Hawaii.

I had the stage 1 kit with the swept exhaust put on as soon as I bought it. I just bought the front LED turn signals and future mods include the Radius Primary sidemount license plate, and rear LED turn signals. I am also going to debadge the bike and paint graphics where the badges use to be. Another futre mod is going to be the air ride kit. Any ever instal one on a victory before?

I am not sure if there are any victory bikes here in Hawaii but if there are please holler back at me. The nice thing about living in Hawaii is you can ride all year round, it stays in the mid 80's. :D

Here is a link with the mods I am buying...tell me what you think?
http://www.customdynamics.com/victory_jackpot_motorcycle_led_turn_signal_lights_accessories.htm#Victory_Hammer_&_Jackpot_Radius_Sidemount

·
Registered
51 Posts
New to Forum

was on google trying to find other Victory riders on Oahu... and found this forum. I have a 2007 Vegas premium with stage 1 hacker ripper pipes I installed along with a AMS fuel module. Runs great and ride every day to work. Like to meet up with other Victory riders and do a ride around the island...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets Meet up

We should meet up for a cruise before the new year. See if we can find more victory bikes on the island. BTW, I bought and installed the rear hidden LED's and the radius side mounted license plate. If anyone on the island needs help putting one of these kits on their bike give me a yell.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As luck would have it...

Gents,
I live in Kailua and happened to be on duty today when I joined and saw this forum. Wish I could ride today, but it's great to see other owners out here. I'm definately down to ride the next time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deuce Let's Ride

Deuce,

We didn't go today because of the high winds and incoming rain. Myself and rdmiran are looking to try to go next week when the weather is more favorable. When are you free to ride next week.

DJ

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lets Ride

Whats up Deuce, glad to hear another Victory rider on the island ...we can all meet up when the weather clears...I can ride almost anytime next week....

·
Registered
7 Posts
You guys are all making me sick! I would love to join you, but unless you want to make a trip to St. Louis, I will have to pass. :p

I would have been able to ride today but I am waiting for my bike. . .had to settle for golf instead.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rhogue

HAHA, life is good here in Hawaii...you can't beat the constant 85 degrees all year round! Congrats on your new bike. Lets see some pics of it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would love to post pics, but unfortunately, it's still in the box. The Victory dealership by my house is closed until after the new year. . .I should pick it up next week or the week after, depending on weather.

I will certainly get pics ASAP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Group Ride

Hey sorry about taking so long, and any day this weekend is workable.
I have an 2006 8 ball and my vote is this. I say on Sat at noon we meet at Kemoo Bar and Grill by Schofield Barracks. That's simply based on Google Maps, it's right as H2 ends and 99 begins. Any takers?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lets Ride

Deuce count me in I can only meet up for a few hours but I will see you at High noon, Kemoo is not far from my home...just hope the weather is clear ...DJ hope you can make it...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Deuce

Right now I don't think I can make it. I am suppose to go four wheeling Saturday. Not sure I can go four wheeling since my transfer case is messed up from the last outing. I might be able to go later around 2pm maybe. I'll let you guys know on Friday afternoon. rdmiran and I went for a ride today, it was good to meet you Ramon. I will try to go Saturday or meet up with you guys later.

DJ

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hawaii Victory Riders

Hey DJ it was good to meet you to...I got home just in time... half hour later and it just poured...the gulch we took going to my home was flooded out. it's still closed as of 7:30 our time...I got a couple of pics I took in the garage. nice to see a couple of Victories side by side (rare thing in Hawaii). My boys really liked your Jackpot...hope things change and the weather clears for Saturday, It will be fun Riding, with an 8 ball and Jackpot, gee all we need is a hammer and a kingpin then we can have a parade... Mission accomplished we got to ride before the end of the year...."Happy New Year" Guys, stay safe...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GTG Tomorrow

Hey guys,

that works for me I am leaving Peacock flats around noon so I will meet up with you guys at 2. If you guys want to meet up earlier give me a call and we can link up somewhere else.

DJ

1 - 20 of 46 Posts