Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Victory Cross Country 8Ball
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just this past weekend I found a '14 XC 8-Ball with only 980 miles on it. I bought it quickly. I have already added 300 miles to it in the few days I have owned it. With that being said there are some things I would like to do to the bike but it seems like since Victory is no more that finding aftermarket parts are not an easy thing to do. I was wondering if yall had any suggestions on locations for aftermarket parts. I know about Lloyds and Witch Doctor, but for pipes they seem to be very limited these days. I didnt know if there was a dealer or used parts site I could look at also. I plan on doing a taller windscreen, some fork mount wind deflectors, highway bars, slipons, Lloyds air filter and either Lloyds fuel mapper or a PCV. Any suggestions or help in this would be great. I am in love with this bike but just want to make her mine.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,698 Posts
Facebook sale groups and eBay for accessories.

Someone was just selling tri-oval pipes on FB group not long ago.

Maximus is better way to tune you don't have extra box and wiring hanging off bike it's directly flashed to ECU.

Check out Victory ECU Tuning - Noemtz.com Waller, Texas 77484 for that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats, no pics?

I have a complete front (and boxes) and rear speaker system, rear harness, X1 Ntouch rear amp, and hardware being taken off my Magnum now if interested.

Its essentially everything except the headunit that the Magnum X1 has. If interested, let me know.

Im just going to the competition sound level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts