Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a beautiful, like new 2004 Kingpin and have joined the forum. Located in Greenville, SC!

Don't know how to post a picture! LOL!

·
Registered
426 Posts
grats, and welcome from Sumrall, MS

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome! You picked a beauty. The only thing a first generation Kingpin lacks is a 6th gear overdrive. The 92 Freedom is a stout powerplant, you couldn't ask for better handling and it's the best steel-frame model for riding 2-up.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think the KP is one of the nicest looking models that Vic ever made.
Pictures are easy almost anywhere. You sign up with someone like photobucket at no cost then put your pictures there. When you want to make a post in a forum you use the IMG link that they give you. You just copy the link and paste it in a forum as so much text. The end result is this.

No that picture is not here, it is in photobucket. Right click on it and read the image info. It will tell you where it is stored, what I called it when I stored it there, the pixel information and more. There are two points here. If I want to use the picture on another forum I can. If I have any posting restrictions they seldom apply to text, which is all I pasted here to make that picture appear.

·
Registered
190 Posts
2004 KP owner here too. The KP is a great bike, maintenance is pretty inexpensive and they don't require a lot of it. Mine has 31,000 miles on it and it runs like a new one. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts