Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 v92tc and have been researching the thing like crazy. However, I haven't found answers to a few questions and was hoping to tap into the knowledge and experience of you experts.

1) the v92tc name itself has given me fits. Is it named just the touring cruiser? V92tc? Vegas 92 tc? All three?

2) I would like to install a stage one kit eventually with a tuner. Which exhaust will fit my bike? Minor modifications aren't an issue. Also, are there any auto tuners for this model?

3) will V92 accessories for my bike?

4) anybody had luck putting a fairing on the front? Model/year of bat wings successful adapted to the v92?

I would really appreciate any information or tips and tricks you have.

Thank you,

James

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
It is a TC or TCD according to Victory. They actually dropped the V92 designation in 03. The V stood for Victory. Vegas is a completely different line

The TC is unique, and no other mufflers will bolt on. Do a google search of thrush muffles on a TC, and you will have your best bet....That also happens to be pretty cheap.

No auto tuners for that era of Vic. You best bet is also the simplest. Add a VFC3

Many V92 accessories will fit

1968 through 1984 HD FL fairing is practically a bolt on for the fairing

·
Registered
681 Posts
+1 on what Kevin said. Your best bet for fuel controller is the lloydz vfcIII. A lot of people have done the Harley fairing, there's also a company that makes fairings for the v92. I believe it's wideopencustom.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts