Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Just added a 2013 XC to the stable. Purchased from the original owner with 4500 miles at a deal I couldn't resist. Being a lifelong Harley guy, I must say I reallly like the XC. So comfortable and smooth compared to my Road King Special and Dyna Street Bob.

I look forward to learning as much as possible on this forum as I'm planning on big things for the XC. Thanks for taking time to post all this valuable information.

-Joe

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Joey....

You've picked an awesome ride and a great source of information and friendship...look forward to seeing some pics ...8)

Ride safe,

Rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I will definitely post some pics as soon as I'm allowed on the forum. I've already added an aftermarket head unit, fairing speakers and amp, Trask hot rod exhaust.

Power commander, lloyds intake and timing wheel will be installed this week, then off for a dyno tune.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
I must say I reallly like the XC. So comfortable and smooth compared to my Road King Special and Dyna Street Bob.
There ain't nothing more extreme than a convert. :devil
Soon you'll become aware that you'll be spending more $ on gas cuz you are riding and not fixing and regular maintenance is quick and easy.

·
Premium Member
13,002 Posts
There ain't nothing more extreme than a convert. :devil
Soon you'll become aware that you'll be spending more $ on gas cuz you are riding and not fixing and regular maintenance is quick and easy.
Yepper and they look just as pretty going down the highway as they do in front of the restaurant/bar/store/workplace. With the right exhaust; they sound good too.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome. Now fix that low mile odometer. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
6 months in on my 2014 XC and I am loving the bike. Can't believe how well it handles.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
6 months in on my 2014 XC and I am loving the bike. Can't believe how well it handles.
That's what they all say. :grin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts