Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just got this used exhaust for a steal off of E-bay. Got it installed and really like the sound of it.

Had a few snafus. Had to take the cam cover off to remove the O2 sensors, just to be able to manipulate the exhaust off the bike. Didn't think this would need to happen and, of course, the gasket tore. No one had one locally and when I realized it, it was too late to have one shipped overnight. Going to be really nice this weekend, planning on riding. Riding isn't real easy when your spraying oil all over the exhaust. So at 9:30 last night, I'm outside in my driveway installing a self cut gasket thanks to Auto Zone.

Any way, I was wondering if somebody might help me identify this exhaust. It arrived in a Freedom Performance box, but since it was used, I'm not convinced that it is. If somebody knows, I would appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It is the RPW Slash , pretty much the best exhaust on the planet for a steel framed Victory bike , IMO .

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Yes Mags is correct, got the same one

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thanks guys. $160 for a used $800 set of pipes that were going to be used 15 minutes after I put them on my bike, is $160 well spent.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
TurtleWax is super good stuff hey ,____

TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks like I'm late but those are definitely RPW Slash pipes. I have the same ones. They are a great company. I'm lucky in that they are right down the road from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts