Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I was given a 2004 Kingpin and are loving the bike although the pipes that came on it are extremely loud. It is a much bigger bike than the one we came off of which was a 1993 VN750.

We are looking forward to getting the most out of this bike and learn from y'all about our new bike.

Grace and Peace to you!
Richard

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
welcome lucky

kingpin is a great bike that Victory should NOT have discontinued IMO!! my preowned 13 hammer is my first vic + i learned from the forums as well!!

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
My wife and I was given a 2004 Kingpin and are loving the bike although the pipes that came on it are extremely loud. It is a much bigger bike than the one we came off of which was a 1993 VN750.

We are looking forward to getting the most out of this bike and learn from y'all about our new bike.

Grace and Peace to you!
Richard
Lucky you! Someone gave you a nice bike in my humble and biased opinion. :D I really like mine. In many ways; more than the 11 XC.

kingpin is a great bike that Victory should NOT have discontinued IMO!! my preowned 13 hammer is my first vic + i learned from the forums as well!!
I agree. I keep hoping they bring it back. If they would have stayed with the Kingpin name instead of going to Boardwalk; I think they would have sold many more and kept a traditional, well liked, bike going strong.

We should get a letter writing thing going or at least a petition to send to Victory.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Kingpin is a strong name
Broadwalk is a normal name

1 - 5 of 5 Posts