Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Later this week I'm taking Bloo (03 V92C) up a couple of states to trade her. Getting a 2011 Kingpin, used but excellent condition. Looking forward to the 106 and the 6 speed, after YEARS of searching for that last gear and it not being there. Bike has the Jackpot style chrome headlight.... not my cup of tea. Will an older, round, Kingpin headlight work on swap out? Anybody out there with a round, chrome Kingpin headlight in great shape that they want to trade out (like maybe off a late model Kingpin 8-Ball)?

Also gonna have passenger seat and the mounts for rear pegs if someone has the pegless mounts off an 8-Ball. Will be looking for a fender mount luggage rack to go behind the stock solo drivers seat........

·
Registered
146 Posts
My first Victory ride was on my Uncle's '01 V92C. I liked it but the Kingpin is a better ride and the lower seat is better for guys with short legs like me. The 6th gear makes all the difference in the world. My 07 Kingpin (100 CI, 6-speed runs at only about 2500 rpms in 6th at 70 mph. I get 50 mpg at 70 mph all day long!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Later this week I'm taking Bloo (03 V92C) up a couple of states to trade her. Getting a 2011 Kingpin, used but excellent condition. Looking forward to the 106 and the 6 speed, after YEARS of searching for that last gear and it not being there. Bike has the Jackpot style chrome headlight.... not my cup of tea. Will an older, round, Kingpin headlight work on swap out? Anybody out there with a round, chrome Kingpin headlight in great shape that they want to trade out (like maybe off a late model Kingpin 8-Ball)?

Also gonna have passenger seat and the mounts for rear pegs if someone has the pegless mounts off an 8-Ball. Will be looking for a fender mount luggage rack to go behind the stock solo drivers seat........
Which color you getting? The crimson or the Sandstone and Pearl? I got the 2011 Sandstone and Pearl a couple weeks ago with only 1500 miles on it. :) And I understand searching for that 6th gear...looked for 7 years on my Honda Aero...it never did appear. :(

·
13,047 Posts
look on crigslist for a headlight. Up here every now and then there is one or two on there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts