Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

new to riding got the 09 vegas 8 ball and lovin it in georgia

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mattf 
#1 ·
just wanted to say hello to all the other vic riders out there. i plan on getting the bassani 2 into 1s and the stage 1 kit next week. i dont know if anyone reads these or not but if you do and know a good vic mechanic around GA please let me know.thumb up

#2 ·
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

#3 ·
Unfortunately, we're kinda limited for options here in GA. Luckily, however, you're not far from Atlanta. I'd haven't been to all of the dealers up that way, but you won't go wrong with Freedom Powersports in Cumming. If you head up there, be sure to tell Jeff hello for me.

As a side note, Freedom Powersports is one of the top-level sponsors for the Southeast Victory Rally taking place in Helen the first weekend in June...

#4 ·
Thanks for the info on the dealer in cumming. I met a guy at this morning on the way into work. He also recommended them and the one in kennesaw. I may end up in cumming getting the stage 1. Either way thanks for the reply and happy riding.

#6 ·
well i made a trip to the local (conyers) dealer and ordered the parts. the bassani black 2 into 1 shorts are on back order until june 2 it sux but hopefully they will be worth the wait. i went ahead and got the memphis shades speed demon windshield. im just going to install everything myself and let them do the download after the pipes come in. also after reading a few post in the tech forum im going to unplug the 02s tomorrow. and im glad to find out the the legend kevin works in gainsville fl i think its only a 6hr ride from here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.