Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Im from Nebraska just saying hi in this thread. Anyone else from my area? hopefully buying my first victory in a month or two. Stuck between the vegas 8 ball and the hammer 8 ball. Im coming over from riding sport bikes. Im 24 and have started a family. Dont need the trouble i get in on rockets so im stepping up.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello all. Im from Nebraska just saying hi in this thread. Anyone else from my area? hopefully buying my first victory in a month or two. Stuck between the vegas 8 ball and the hammer 8 ball. Im coming over from riding sport bikes. Im 24 and have started a family. Dont need the trouble i get in on rockets so im stepping up.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I hope the sight you are referring to has to do with the sight of Victory and not a medical miracle. Either way welcome to the Victory Forums website.

Before you get wrapped around whether you want a Hammer or a Vegas you should ride both and let them tell you which to ride home with. Both are fun bikes but they both ride and handle differently. Some people have issues with fat tire bikes while others aren't fond of skinny front tire bikes. Riding both models will let you know where you sit.

BTW try to get to a dealer when the demo truck is in town so you can get a coupon for $1000 in customer cash that you can use if you buy within a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for that information. i will definately look into that. i did not know they offered such a thing. i meant "site" lol swype texting and i dont work out to well. also thanks for the welcomes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts