Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just bought an 09 Vegas 8-ball. Every mile I put on I love it a little bit more. I have installed Ness slash cut pipes and am wondering if the S&S intake and power commander are worth the extra money. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Also wondering if anyone has suggestions for exhaust wrap? Do I need the higher temp stuff? I am considering black and titanium. If anyone has pictures with either please let me know where I can find them.

Thanks,

Mike

P.S. I will try and get some pics up next week after my grips come in and I have a chance to get my bars on.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

For your bike the S&S and PC are definitely a good investment.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hello all. I just bought an 09 Vegas 8-ball. Every mile I put on I love it a little bit more. I have installed Ness slash cut pipes and am wondering if the S&S intake and power commander are worth the extra money. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Also wondering if anyone has suggestions for exhaust wrap? Do I need the higher temp stuff? I am considering black and titanium. If anyone has pictures with either please let me know where I can find them.

Thanks,

Mike

P.S. I will try and get some pics up next week after my grips come in and I have a chance to get my bars on.
Welcome to the site and "family" of proud Vic owners..I put both the S&S and the PC on my bike and also went with the Auto tune module...Personally I love it...some here will tell you that the PC is a waste unless you are doing engine mods....but to each their own

1 - 3 of 3 Posts